Here's a link to the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1642751759284824/
Many of the authors will be dropping by throughout the event to answer your questions and will be offering all kinds of giveaways during the event on November 7.
The following 20 books will be offered for only 99 cents each during this one-day event. I know I'll be buying a bunch of them myself!
A huge note of thanks to Bryan Cohen for organizing this second 99-cents a-book event!
- Indie Author Power Pack by Joanna Penn, Johnny B. Truant, Sean Platt and David Gaughran
- How to Write & Sell Non-Fiction Books for Kindle by Nancy Hendrickson
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur - How to Publish a Book by Guy Kawasaki and Shawn Welch
- Write Your Novel From The Middle by James Scott Bell
- Kindle Publishing Package by Steve Scott
- Writing a Killer Thriller by Jodie Renner
- Writing the Heart of Your Story by C.S. Lakin
- Supercharge Your Kindle Sales by Nick Stephenson
- Goodreads for Authors by Michelle Campbell-Scott
- Write A F*$%'ing Book Already! by Jim Kukral
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts by Bryan Cohen
- Work Smarter by Nick Loper
- Mastering Showing and Telling in Your Fiction by Marcy Kennedy
- The Moonlighter's Guide To Online Writing For Immediate Income by Connie Brentford
- Book Cover Design Secrets You Can Use to Sell More Books by Derek Murphy
- How To Get Honest Reviews by Shelley Hitz and Heather Hart
- Write! Stop Waiting, Start Writing by Cathy Presland
- Formatting Your eBook by J. Thorn
- Writing Active Setting, Book 1 by Mary Buckham
- How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon (Book One and Two) by Penny Sansevieri
Don't miss this rare opportunity to grab, at only 99 cents each, 20 indispensable books to further your career and help you sell more books!