Click on the title below to find out more about the event and view the list of books offered, with covers and a brief description of each book.
March to a Bestseller - A One-Day Sale on Books for Authors
And join the event on Facebook here and enter to win prizes and giveaways!
- Your First 1000 Copies - Tim Grahl - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DMIWAIC
- Writing Online - Sean Platt - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055LHDQ8/
- Fire Up Your Fiction - Jodie Renner - http://www.amazon.com/Sizzles-Editors-Writing-Compelling-ebook/dp/B009BWWOR0/
- 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self Published Book - Laura Pepper Wu - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00994N0KU/
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2 - Bryan Cohen and Jeremiah Jones - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GHXYASM
- How Do I Decide? Self-Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing – Rachelle Gardner - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B4JRNN8
- The Easy Way to Write a Novel That Sells - Rob Parnell - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FR155MU
- Writing Habit Mastery - S.J. Scott - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EORO844/
- How to Write for Kindle: A Non-Fiction Book in 72-Hours or Less - Nancy Hendrickson - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQRMRLW/
- How to Write Dialogue - Marcy Kennedy - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H17HGY8/
- Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View - Jill Elizabeth Nelson - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007PUMQ1O/
- Writing Fight Scenes - Rayne Hall - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MJFVS0/
- Practical Emotional Structure - Jodi Henley - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0ZI7HU/ -
- Author Publicity Pack - Heather Hart and Shelley Hitz - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGXAADC/
- The Writer's Tune-Up Manual - Craig Hart - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DPEHPR4 -
- Make Money Online - Connie Brentford - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CXT70VS
Jodie Renner has published two books to date in her series, An Editor’s Guide to Writing Compelling Fiction: Writing a Killer Thriller and Fire up Your Fiction (Style That Sizzles & Pacing for Power), which has won two book awards so far. Look for her third book in the series, out soon. For more info, please visit Jodie’s author website or editor website, her blogs, Resources for Writers and The Kill Zone, or find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. And sign up for her newsletter.